Hi,

I have some trouble with exporting my notebook to html. I made my own template
and it works fine. But according to the help pages the templates should be
found in “~/.local/share/zim/templates” but that folder doesn’t exist on my
Linux Mint 14. So I can’t use my template on that computer.

And on my Windows 7 (Zim installed with windows installer) computer I find two
different folders with templates. “C:\Program Files (x86)\Zim Desktop
Wiki\data\templates” and “C:\Program Files (x86)\Zim Desktop
Wiki\share\zim\templates”. Only changes to the first one can be seen in Zim.

But by adding my template to the first path on my Windows machine I can di the
export.

Now the next problem appears. I want to add a nice picture on all pages like
the Zim homepage. And according to the help pages I should be able to add a
folder with the same name as the template (as I understand it in the template
folder) and put the picture there. And then use the function
“resource(filename)” to point to that folder.

But when I create a folder in the template folder with the same name as the
template I get an error. On Linux this is the reported error:

Gtk version is (2, 24, 13)
Pygtk version is (2, 24, 0)
Platform is posix
Zim revision is:
  branch: pyzim-trunk
  revision: 636 par...@cpan.org-20130123210740-rquhot1l1yzx9w0i
  date: 2013-01-23 22:07:40 +0100

======= Traceback =======
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/zim/gui/exportdialog.py", line 46, in
do_response_ok
    exporter = Exporter(self.ui.notebook, **options)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/zim/exporter.py", line 67, in __init__
    self.template = get_template(format, template)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/zim/templates.py", line 142, in
get_template
    raise AssertionError, 'No such file: %s' % file
AssertionError: No such file: /usr/share/zim/templates/html/Daniel

And on Windows it looks like this:

This is zim 0.59
Python version is sys.version_info(major=2, minor=7, micro=3,
releaselevel='final', serial=0)
Gtk version is (2, 24, 10)
Pygtk version is (2, 24, 0)
Platform is nt
Zim revision is:
  branch: pyzim
  revision: 636 par...@cpan.org-20130123210740-rquhot1l1yzx9w0i
  date: 2013-01-23 22:07:40 +0100

======= Traceback =======
  File "zim\gui\exportdialog.pyo", line 46, in do_response_ok
  File "zim\exporter.pyo", line 67, in __init__
  File "zim\templates.pyo", line 142, in get_template
AssertionError: No such file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zim Desktop
Wiki\data\templates\html\Daniel

If I remove the folder again the notebook gets exported and I can se in the
html that the path to ./_resorces is correct.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Bgr
Daniel