On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 10:58 AM, Svenn Are Bjerkem
<svenn.bjer...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> is it possible to output the tasklist of a notebook to stdout when zim is
> executed on command line without GUI?
>
> Reason is simple:
> I have all my Notebooks on Dropbox, and at home I have a Debian server in
> the basement with Dropbox clone of my notebooks. I would like to run
> cron-jobs on this server to extract the the various TODOs and FIXMEs from
> notebooks and send me an email.
>
> Any ideas?

You can write a python script that constructs a "NotebookInterface"
object & loads the tasklist plugin.
The you can call "list_tasks" on the plugin and print output.

If useful for others as well, we could add such a script as a
commandline option to zim.