Very cool Rui, congratulations on getting listed on addons.mozilla.org.

I Removed the existing plugin (which had already updated to 0.5.3),
and then Installed from the now-official page. Everything went
smoothly, and it really works with NO RESTART as advertised.

Looking forward to having the very latest version reviewed and
approved. I've been working on some ideas to implement Folding in Zim,
and this plugin should be useful for coordinating related information.

Regards,
Marc