I just uploaded release 0.60 of zim to the website.
This release adds a Recent Changes dialog and a search entry in the
toolbar. A critical bug is fixed when using templates that have a
resources folder. An additional fix has been made for week numbers in
Journal pages. Updates have been made to the Distraction Free Editing
plugin, the Quick Note plugin and the Attachments Browser plugin. New
translations are added for Korean and Norwegian Bokmal. Note that from
this release onwards python 2.6 is prerequisite.
Full change log below.
=== 0.60 - Tue 30 Apr 2013 ===
* In this release the required python version is changed from 2.5 to 2.6 !
* Added a Recent Changes dialog and a Recent Changes pathbar option
* Added search entry to toolbar
* Added function to attachment browser plugin to zoom icon size
* Added new template by Robert Welch
* Critical bug fix for using templates that have a resources folder
* Fix for week number in Journal plugin page template (again)
* Fix for focus switching with distraction free editing plugin
* Fix for handling BOM character at start of file
* Fixed quicknote dialog to ask for confirmation on discard
* Fix to allow calling executables that do not end in .exe on windows
* Fix for various typos in the manual by Stéphane Aulery
* Removed custom zim.www.Server class in favor of standard library version
* New translations for Korean and Norwegian Bokmal
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zim-wiki
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zim-wiki
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp