Hello List!
I have a little problem with tags on russian languge. Maybe you can help me
in it....

I am trying to sort my tasks with different tag on native language, in this
example - Russian, but it simply not working.

Here what I'm doing:

I create a new page with task label TODO and tag in native language. For
example:

TODO: @работа go to work [d: 26/11]

In the task list I can see this task under TODO tag and also I can see,
that there one page under tag "работа".
When I select TODO tag I can see, the content of the task, but when I
select "работа" tag - there is no task there.

On the opposite side, when I label my tasks with tags in english -
everything works fine.

So is this a bug, or I'm doing something wrong?

Thank you in advanced!