Hi Sylvian,

Any improvements for the latex template are welcome, don't use it actively
myself, so won't improve without feedback from users with more latex
experience.

I guess you also had seen that zim has markdown export format that should
be compatible with pandoc ? I would imagine running that one if you want to
use the pandoc build chain.