Le 13/06/2014 21:17, Jaap Karssenberg a écrit :
> can I produce?
>
>         [quote]Some text[/quote] here and more here…
>

> Not an easy way to do that, but you could do a custom tool that takes
> both the full page and the selected text and then looks up the
> selection and replaces it.
>
> You can define a custom tool command with "%t" to get the selected
> text as a commandline argument.

Thanks, I already knew that feature. And I use it in another custom tool.

It wont work if the selection appear more than one time in the document…
Because how I will find the right occurrence?

Is there some plug-in base interacting with the selection already?
"sort lines" seems to work on the selection, right?

Regards,
Sylvain.