On 08/22/2014 10:22 PM, Alessandro Sarretta wrote:

Dear list,
using Zim I've found two minor annoying related things:
- it's not possible to apply multiple format options to the text (bold AND italic) - when I apply any format option (strong, emphasis, ...) to a text containing a link, that link is removed.

I don't think that those fonts are created dynamically. What font(s) have you chosen? Different fonts offer different options. The program can only choose from the installed fonts. At least that is my understanding.