I re-implemented the DBus service in a Zim plugin to have access to the
internals. However, the descriptors for the DBus service and search
provider still need to be installed, so it is not a simple python source
file.

If you installed the previous version, please uninstall it before
installing the new one.

For Arch Linux users, I created an AUR package zimsearch-git.

User visible changes:
- Asking for more results works as supposed.
- It is also faster to show the results.

Planned improvements:
- Asynchronous implementation for the DBus service methods (should improve
responsiveness when searching large notebooks).