That looks nice, will try it out one of these days. A few more of these things
and Zim could really be used as a full blown alternative to create (simple)
websites :-)... one of those I am actually still hoping will come to Zim one
day.. support for tables ;-)

On Wednesday, November 5, 2014 2:53 PM, Jaap Karssenberg