Hi Jaap,
Thanks, I will check that out

Paulo

On Sunday, November 9, 2014 11:42 AM, Jaap Karssenberg
<jaap.karssenb...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Paulo,

This function is used in the "S5" template. There we use it to create a slide
out of each H1 heading.

On Sun, Nov 9, 2014 at 11:24 AM, Paulo van Breugel <p_vanbreu...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Hi,

>Can somebody provide an example or explanation how to use the headingsection
>(below excerpt from relevant section from help page) in an html export
>template?
>
>.headings(max_level)   Split the page content by headings

        headingsection
                .level          Heading level
                .heading        Heading text
                .body           Content below this heading
                .content        Content including the heading