Hi Jaap,

When I started using Zim, I thought that the main function of the index panel
was to reflect the hierarchy of pages. But now I see that the main objective of
the index panel is to reflect the history of accesses (it reflects the
hierarchy of pages in a secondary or at least mixed way). >From this point of
view, I don't know if it is more practical to preserve or remove references to
the deleted pages from history.

Anyway, what I'd like is a panel that shows the current hierarchy of pages
unrelated to the history of accesses. I asked to clean the whole story because
I thought that doing so, would show the current hierarchy of pages on the index
panel, but now I think that it would show an empty index panel.

I've been using Zim for a while and I can say that I like more every day.

(Sorry for my bad English)

Thanks