Quoting John Geoffrey <gmke...@gmail.com>:

Hey,

could it be that the size of a notebook affects the performance of the program? I have had some dreadful performance problems with zim for the last few months, but it got better for a moment when I deleted the index files from the folder earlier. Then it got worse again when I updated the index and it created a new one.
How big can/should a notebook be?

Hi John,

My notebook has 2000+ pages in 300 different folders and is size about 100MB in size (incl. attachments). I use Zim v0.62 on Windows 7 & Linux Mint and I have no notable performance issues.

Patrick Van der Veken
KUDOS BVBA - UNIX/Oracle/Web Consultancy
http://www.kudos.be - http://www.baanboard.com
E-mail: i...@kudos.be - Tel: +32.477.63.52.55