From: Zim-wiki
[mailto:zim-wiki-bounces+murat.gueven=ts.fujitsu....@lists.launchpad.net] On
Behalf Of Rob Hayes
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 11:19 PM
To: zim-wiki@lists.launchpad.net
Subject: [Zim-wiki] New to Zim. Doing something wrong with plugins on Windows 7.

I'm new to Zim and I'm trying to install some plugins, namely AutoCompletion
and Due Date, on Windows 7 and I'm having no luck. I've Googled around some and
really haven't found anything that has helped me. I've tried putting the .py
files in several locations, but they never show in the preferences --> plugins
area. If someone could point me to the proper directory path for the plugin
files on Windows 7, I'd really appreciate it. Also, other than putting the
files there, do I have to do anything else to get them to show in the
preferences? I'm using Zim version 0.62.

Thanks,
Rob