From: Zim-wiki
[mailto:zim-wiki-bounces+murat.gueven=ts.fujitsu....@lists.launchpad.net] On
Behalf Of Vik Evans
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2015 6:39 PM
To: zim-wiki@lists.launchpad.net
Subject: [Zim-wiki] Maintenance of this app

Hello

I just discovered Zim; I've been looking for an open-source replacement to
Evernote and something that I can use natively on all my linux desktops; Zim
looks fantastic!

I was wondering, however if it is being maintained and if it will remain an
active project? Unfortunately, I have no coding skills or anyway to give back
in that way, but I always monetarily support open-source projects that I end up
using in my day-to-day work, so I would do the same if Zim ends up being my
daily worker.

That's it! - just wanted to know if I'm getting into something that will be
around for a while.

Thank you,
VIk