I'm giving zim 0.62 (on Ubuntu) another try with updating my export
template and am running into some problems.
# I want to use the Default template with an index (not the
Default_with_index on the side).
- In the GUI I specify a "Index page" 'Index' -- without an extension.
- Zim creates a 'Index.html' -- with an extension.
- But links from pages to "Index" don't work because the files doesn't
- Specifying 'Index.html' doesn't work either, as Zim creates
"Index.html.html" and pages are linked to the (non-existent) "Index.html" .
# I want to export from the command line
- I type the following, see some INFO diagnostics, but nothing is
produced (and it completes much faster than using the GUI above)
zim --export --output=/home/reagle/joseph/zwiki --format=html
--overwrite /home/reagle/joseph/zim --verbose
INFO: This is zim 0.62
INFO: Remove file: /home/reagle/joseph/zim/.zim/tmp
INFO: Loading template from: /usr/share/zim/templates/html/Default.html
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zim-wiki
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zim-wiki
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp