Sounds like the taskbar really isn't very user-friendly!
1. Create a batch file in the Notebook's folder called "[name of
2. In the batch file just put one command: "start notebook.zim".
3. Make a shortcut to "[name of notebook].cmd" on your taskbar.
You'll get one or two popup command prompt windows which will close on
their own, but this solution might work.
Oh oh ... you said the "Choose Notebook" screen. Sorry I misread. That's
1. Set the default notebook to NONE. Whenever you launch Zim it will ask
what notebook you want to use.
2. Set the shortcut to execute
C:\Program Files (x86)\Zim Desktop Wiki\zim.exe --list
Or use the Zim system tray icon to launch notbooks, as hansbkk suggests.
On Wed, Jun 10, 2015, at 16:43, Didier Bretin wrote:
> I tested your solution, but all the notebook.zim files are called «
> notebook »
> on the taskbar. And I can't change the name of the file :(.
> There is no way to launch Zim on the choice screen under Windows ?
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zim-wiki
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zim-wiki
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp