There is always the option of using a new notebook for each new calendar year.
--
Gordon

On Thu, 18 Jun 2015 09:37:51 Davi da Silva Böger wrote:

Another option is to use the version control plugin, then simply remove the
page you want to archive. The removed page (all versions of it actually...)
will be kept in the version control.

abraço, Davi.

Perhaps not a one-click solution, but you can simply move the note you want to
archive and sub-folder (if any) to another location using your favorite file
browser (and of course you can zip it for more compact storate). After doing
so, you might need to run 'update index' in the Tool menu. Be aware that if
there are links in other pages to those removed notes, Zim will create
'virtual' notes which will show up in your tree.

If you ever need it again, just copy it back in the Zim notebook, run the
'update index' function and you are good to go.