Hi
I don't know if this can help.
I have a page called "overview" that I want to be the first page opened by Zim and the one called with the button "home". To do that:
launch zim with this parameters:
zim name-of-your-notebook  yourhomepage
or put this command in the application launcher properties.
Another user kindly suggested this to me and it worked fine.
regards
Alessia