Source View plugin isn't working for me. I'm using Linux Mint 17.1 XFCE
with Zim 0.63.

To reproduce the problem I enabled the Source View plugin and created an
empty notebook in ~/Temp/zim-test . I placed this on the home page (not
indented):

    {{{code: lang="c" linenumbers="True"
    /* This is a C code block */
    }}}

Navigating to a new page and back or Edit -> Reload just crashes the
page view so that I can't move the cursor and edit the page, and it
looks like this:

    http://i.imgur.com/N7HoHV2.png

When I start Zim with '--debug', I get this:

    zim --standalone --debug `readlink -f notebook.zim` 2>~/Temp/zim.log
    result: http://dpaste.com/1GJPEXP

I'm not sure if this is relevant, but one of the lines in the log file
is

    DEBUG: Insert object(<TextBuffer object at 0x7f01ad3ebe10
    (zim+gui+pageview+TextBuffer at 0x14bbe70)>, <Element 'object' at
    0x7f01aeb7fe40>)
    /usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/zim/gui/widgets.py:188: GtkWarning:
    gtk_scrolled_window_add(): cannot add non scrollable widget use
    gtk_scrolled_window_add_with_viewport() instead window.add(widget)

Have I found a bug, or is there something I can do to fix this?

The example above is the simplest procedure for me to reproduce the
problem. In fact it happens just the same in a full notebook if I paste
in something non-trivial in a "Code Block" using the Source View plugin.

I can't reproduce this problem in Windows.

Brendan Kidwell