On 11/07/2015 01:04 PM, Bo Grimes wrote:
> Using Zim 0.63 on Windows 10 I have no problem with curly brackets
> {}, but I may not understand their purpose.

I have a page where I keep a list of Wikipedia templates.

        {{awk}}
        {{clarify}}
        {{copy edit-inline|for=concision}}
        {{copy edit-inline|for=redundant}}
        {{copy edit-inline|for=long, break up}}
        {{copy edit-inline|for=grammar}}
        {{detail}}
        {{elucidate}} # to mark phrases/sections which require explanation for
general readers
        {{necessary}}
        {{vague}}

Could you add this to a zim page, close zim, and then reopen it and see if they
survive?

I've attached a screenshot of the source of the page and the broken rendering
in Zim. (I'm still using 0.60 because of some other bugs in recent versions.)