little reminder…. ;)

Cheers,
Murat

From: Zim-wiki
[mailto:zim-wiki-bounces+murat.gueven=ts.fujitsu....@lists.launchpad.net] On
Behalf Of Brendan Kidwell
Sent: Montag, 2. November 2015 01:13
To: zim-wiki@lists.launchpad.net
Subject: Re: [Zim-wiki] Zim 0.64 released

Thanks for all your hard work Jaap and other major contributors.

All: I'll work on doing the Windows build some time in the next couple of
weeks. I'm particularly interested in seeing if I can get gtkspellchek to work
with the whole packaging stack but it might take a few days. (Or it might be
dead simple.)

Feel free to bug me if two weeks have gone by and I haven't done the Windows
release yet. (I'll do 0.65 with the needed bug fix mentioned in a separate
thread and skip 0.64.)

Brendan Kidwell