Hi René,

Sorry for the slow response - December was rather hectic here.  Yes, help
is always welcome. Usually Brendan builds the windows port, but seems he is
rather busy last months, so I assume he won't mind anyone helping out.

Feel free to post a link to the binary you have so far, probably more
people on this list that want to try it out.

Regards,

Jaap