In the GUI style config file ("~/.config/zim/style.conf") I can change the defaults on how styles are displayed. This works fine, except that I don't know how to change the sub- and superscript.

I would like to have the superscript slightly smaller and lower, to better fit the default in e.g. Libreoffice or Word. I know how to change the size:

[Tag sup]
scale=0.6

But this results in the character being aligned on the base line. So now I need to define the how height of the base of the character (how high it is placed compared to the baseline). Any idea how to do this?

Best

Paulo