Jaap,

Le 12/02/2016 13:20, Jaap Karssenberg a écrit :
> On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 12:12 PM, Sylvain Viart
> <launch...@ledragon.net <mailto:launch...@ledragon.net>> wrote:
>
>     How does Zim handle mime types?
>

> Zim follows the XDG spec, so behavior should be the same as XFCE. The
> reference application to test is "xdg-open". This is a commandline
> tool to open a file according to mimetype.

xdg-open ~/somfile.ods

works

still not from zim. Curious. I logged out/in already…

> However fixing in zim is easy, just right-click on the link and go to
> the "open with" menu. There is a menu item to change the default.

OK, nice.

So both Gnumeric and Calc are listed.
If I follow "Customize" 3rd choice, I effectively have a choice.
Gnumeric as first.
Zim stay on Gnumeric if I choose "System default".

Do we have a bug here?

Selecting Calc works fine, even for other .ods links, thanks!

Regards,
Sylvain.