I have a plugin that I think does what you want but unfortunately the highest
version of Zim it works with is 0.60.  I would love help upgrading the plugin,
I just have not prioritized the effort and am still using 0.60.  Attached are
some screen shots and the 0.60 compatible plugin.  Below is a summary of my
concept.

Use Case
--------
Using one large notebook, it is often necessary to share a single page with
others.  When sharing, it is preferable to avoid static methods like email
attachments and instead use more dynamic methods like exporting to a web
servers or network shares.

Current Situation
-----------------
With default Zim features the best option is using the print to browser plugin,
from the browser printing a pdf, and attaching the pdf to an email.  The
disadvantages of this method are: multiple step process, the attachment is
stale (if I make a change I need to make another pdf and send another email),
links don't work, attachments are not included, etc.

Solution, the Quick Export Plugin
Create plugin that quickly exports a single page to a local file system,
network file system, or web server.  Have the results automatically open in the
default web browser (if necessary using a resolved domain name).  The user can
then copy and paste the URL into an email.  The disadvantage of this method is
that there may be some broken links because all pages need to be individually
exported, a future enhancement could be pursued that would add a user defined
option to recursively export linked pages.