Hello Zim community. I have a quick question. Is it possible to view markdown
files as entries in Zim? If so, is it possible to also “organize” them within
the wiki itself without altering their location on the hard drive?

For example, if I have a markdown file called “Jottings”, can I view it in Zim
and use a Table of Contents page to make the Jottings page appear as a subpage
of a “Brainstorming” page automatically? Does that make sense? The reason I am
trying to do this is that I want to use Trunk Notes, which only uses Markdown
and cannot read files that are not in the same folder. Since Zim uses
subfolders for entries that are subpages, I can’t use the app as I would like.

Feel free to ask any follow-up questions.