Hi Nilesh,

I am not sure what you mean by "custom configuration", but I think you can get Zim plugins configured differently per notebook if you define a different profile for each notebook. You can try this going to >File >Properties and define a name in the Profile field. Do this for each notebook and make sure you define a different profile name for each notebook.

Marcio