Hi list,

very often when I am enjoying zim wiki in windows 7, I get a warning saying
that the page I am working on has been modified. I think this happens
because my hard disk is encrypted by PGP, or because some other security
software did some changes on it

When this happens, the only option I need (overwrite and ignore whatever or
whoever did unauthorized changes) is not available. Furthermore, I can't
find an option to configure a default behaviour for this kind of situations.

Since this is very frequent, and I am using a corporate computer which has
a standard platform ... something makes me think that the algorithm used
for detecting changes is detecting false positives. I mean, maybe the
checksum changed, but not the content

Please could you check the checking method and add an option to ignore
changes and overwrite them?

Thank you and many greetings

keeweel