Hi guys,

the feature is called "anchors"; cf.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/zim/+bug/380844
https://github.com/jaap-karssenberg/zim-wiki/wiki/Blueprint-anchors
Hasn't seen activity for a while, though.

Best, Steffen

On 31-Jan-17 19:20, Alexey wrote:
Hi,

I was recently looking for this feature too. It seems that the only option is to link pages though. The following doc page proves this if I understand it right:
http://zim-wiki.org/manual/Help/Links.html

It would be nice to have such feature however.

Best regards,
Alexey