Hi,

I am using ZIM to create a website. When I want the menu with links to all exported pages, I can include [% index() %] in my export template.

However, the resulting menu only includes pages of the same level or higher. What I want is that each html page contains a menu list with all pages.

So, if the structure of my notebook is:

 * Page 1
 * Page 2
     o Page 2 a
     o Page 2b

They all should show, so on page one, instead of showing a menu with page 1 and 2 only, it should show a menu with all four pages (reason: I want to create a drop down menu, for which I need the full list of pages).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Paulo