Hi!

Sometimes Update index is not enough under Windows, old file records
keeps in the index.

        * Close ZIM.
        * Delete "C:\Users\<youruser>\AppData\Local\Temporary Internet
Files\zim\zim\<your-notebook>" folder. (It is the local index.)
        * Open ZIM
        * Use Tools>Update index, as Karthik Tayur said.
        * It is maybe slow, but completly rebuilding the index.

Hope it helps.

Regards
---
MUKLI KRISZTIÁN

_tel: +3630 347 4636_
_mail: krisztianmukli@mukli.hu_
_web: www.mukli.hu [3]_

06.02.2017 23:06 időpontban Karthik Tayur ezt írta:

> Hi,
> Moving the structure (folders and pages) back to the previous state and
> rebuilding the index could help?
> Tools>Update Index
>
> Regards
>
> On 7 February 2017 at 07:41, David Epstein <david...@umich.edu> wrote:
>
>> Hi. I made the mistake of manually moving my main Zim page structure to
>> another directory. Now, whenever I launch Zim, it looks in the previous
>> location for the page structure, can't find it, and fails with "No such
>> file: C:/blah/blah/blah". However, if I double click on the main page
>> itself, Zim opens fine. I'm on Windows 10 64bit. How can I tell the
>> application where the file is now? I've looked through the preferences, but
>> do not see the option.
>>
>> Thank you,
>> david

Links: