Dear zim community,
please join me in improving the task list plugin. I have implemented
some additional functionality,
which you may find useful.
What is new?
* The comments which are added to a task (via the task comment plugin)
are now collected together with the tasks and are displayed in an
* The tags within a task are now displayed in a separate column
* You can now tick a task directly within the dialog. As the core task
ticking functionality of zim is used for this, zim switches to the
page of the task to be ticked.
Due to the sorting of the displayed tasks, ticked tasks are sorted
at the end of the list before they are removed after index refresh
* The dialog is now split into 2 task trees. The second tree displays
the history of ticked tasks
* When a task is ticked within the dialog, the tick date is stored
within the index. This tick date is also displayed within the task
In addition, I updated the pageview module. With this update the
tick date is added / removed directly to / from the task within your
This date is also collected from the task list plugin and is
displayed within the task history tree.
* The print functionality now displays the open tasks with more
information as well.
I also included / updated following plugins into the task list plugin:
* Tag auto completion (Shortcut: ALT + q)
--> Supports you in adding tags by suggesting existing tags
--> Removed unwanted frame around the tag entry (within Windows)
* Task due date (Shortcut: ALT + period)
--> Supports you in adding a due date to a tag (either plain within
the text, or with additional entries or as a calendar)
* Task comment (Shortcut: CTRL + SHIFT + >)
--> The task can now be commented (together with the date / time of
--> The task comments string is added in superstring format, so it
does not stand out so much
You should deactive / delete the separate plugins if you already use
them. I will maintain them only within the task list plugin.
*Link to the online plugins:*
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zim-wiki
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zim-wiki
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp