Thank you Mukli. I don't know how to use it... Maybe I will wait. Collaboration
should be as easy as possible. :)

Regards,

David

From: "Mukli Krisztián" <krisztianmu...@mukli.hu>
To: "David Philipe Gil" <davidp...@unseen.is>
Cc: zim-wiki@lists.launchpad.net, "Zim-wiki"
<zim-wiki-bounces+krisztianmukli=mukli...@lists.launchpad.net>
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2017 2:32:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Zim-wiki] Github?

Hi David!

Zim is on Launchpad this time! https://launchpad.net/zim

We are discussing about moving to github, and there was some initial step in
this way, but it depends on Jaap.

Cheers

---

Mukli Krisztián

14.04.2017 20:26 időpontban davidp...@unseen.is ezt írta:

Hi, I am a beginner/intermediate developer.

I just checked Github for Zim and could not find the actual project. There is
only a placeholder.

Is Zim on Github?

I'd like to help but all I know for collaboration is Github.

Thanks,

David