As a professional translator and translation project manager myself,
I've tried almost (if not all) the systems mentioned in previous
threads. I'd go with Transifex, Crowdin or Zanata. The three of them
offer "translation memory" feature, meaning that all previous
translations are stored in a database and matched (through an
algorithm) against the text to translate. You can get partial (called
"fuzzy") or full matches, making the translation process much quicker.
The choice between the 3 only depends on the project owner. Read the
fine print and see what is more convenient for you.

Kind regards

Marco Cevoli