Hi Ural

I've used Zim for a few years now, primarily as a knowledge base.  Using
different notebooks for my different interests.  I can't speak highly
enough of Zim!  But as a to do list, Ive used it at a basic level, more
like a check list for procedures.  My core task tracking tool for business
and personal use is Remember the Milk: cross platform, fast sync, extremely
flexible, add task by web app, iOS, android..., even by email.  Collaborate
on tasks.  Has sub-tasks... I only scratch the surface of its feature
list.  I won't go on as this list is for Zim!!

Regards,
Gordon

On Sun, 7 May 2017 at 12:35, Ural <uralz...@autistici.org> wrote:

> Hello people.
> Zim is awesome. Before I created bunch of txt files in ~/Documents and
> it was very unusable.
> Many years I am trying to find a good task app. Before I did a txt with
> tree structure.
>
> I found that most usable task gui apps with features are TaskCoach and
> Korganizer from KDE. I tried both, and TaskCoach was buggy and too-long
> to add a task, KOrganizer the same.
>
> Now I am using checkboxes in ZIM. Of course I don't have recurring
> features, expires, notifications etc. But at least I can do it FAST.
>
> The main problem it is very hard to rearrange items by priority. I am
> cutting item to clipboard and pasting it elsewhere.
>
> Please add a very-easy-to-implement feature, to move checkbox items
> up/down by clicking some icon on right side.
>
> Also, please share your task management experience, which apps may help
> tasking FAST with recurring, expires, notifications and other features.
> Something like todoist maybe?
>
> Thanks for doing ZIM!
> Evernote and other proprietary software sucks!
>
> Please continue working on ZIM, I'll help as I can.
>
> I think we need more blog posts about zim, it is hard to find that app
> for common users, too many shitty alternatives. Nobody knows that zim is
> the best of these.
>
> Sincerely,
> Ural

Sent from my iPhone.