Předmět:        Re: [orca-list] Fwd: Re: [Zim-wiki] another accessibility
question
Datum:  Mon, 8 May 2017 04:37:48 -0400
Od:     Joanmarie Diggs <jdi...@igalia.com>
Komu:   Vojtěch Polášek <krec...@gmail.com>
Kopie:  orca-list <orca-l...@gnome.org>

Hi Vojtěch.

As a general rule, Orca avoids piecing together content in table cells
because the presentation might not come out right. It's early enough in
the release cycle that I'm willing to make a change and we can all see
what, if anything breaks.

That said, visually the "cell" looks to me like a multi-column row. If
the tree had multiple columns, I believe Orca would present the full
row. Alternatively, the developer could set the accessible name on the
parent cell to contain what Orca should present.

--joanie