From: Murat
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 11:04 AM
To: 'sn...@glump.net' <sn...@glump.net>; zim-wiki@lists.launchpad.net
Subject: RE: [Zim-wiki] Zim 0.62-rc2 Windows build published; lots of Windows
build process cleanup done; more to be done

Hi Brendan,

I tried the portable version and it seems as if the user plugin folder is not
found.

Clicking on the <Open plugins folder> button in Preferences/Plugin shows this
path:
C:\Tools\ZimWiki\Portable\ZimWiki067rc2\App\Data\zim\plugins

Could you check this please?

Thank you and Regards,
Murat