Yeah.  I had successfully compiled an earlier build of 0.67 (might've been
0.67-RC2) into similar directories, and it had all the same dependencies,
except for the change where the full microsoft visual C++ 2008
redistribution package is now needed, instead of the just the libraries
in Microsoft.VC90.CRT.  I have the full redistribution package now, and it
is being used during the building process.

The windows/build_win32.py script runs successfully and without error all
the way through to the creation of the zim standalone and portable
executables, but zim won't run from them.  The non-debug executables don't
seem to do anything at all when I try to use them, even with any command
line options (like zim --help).  I am only about to get that debug output
using the zim debug executables.

My strange directory naming scheme is almost never an issue with anything
related to software development (tools, libraries, IDEs), that is except
for microsoft development programs like Visual Studio and microsoft SQL
server.  The irony of this is not lost on me.

So basically, I did not include any other error messages because there
aren't any.  I can't figure out what DLL file it might be trying to load
during runtime but not while building it.

~Kevin