Murat thanks for your good work on Tags. I already saw your auto-completion
plugin. To get reliable Tagging I still have to remember what the Tag is or
partially.
Your plugin means it would be fairly easy to display a list of ALL Tags -
and add some manual ordering in categoreis.

I already use Zotero and have had to restrict my Tags to 35 for the same
reason. Human memory can't hold a list longer than that - and I can never
be sure even at that level if I have remembered all the available Tags.
With a selection list to skim over it would be possible to work with around
250 Tags or more.

I'd be willing to pay to have this coded!

Shan