Hi!

The HOME PAGE is the first page to open in a notebook IF YOU HAVE NO
HISTORY YET, OTHERWISE ZIM WILL OPEN THE LAST PAGE (IF IT IS EXISTS)!

If you shutdown your computer when Zim is running, and the system forced
to shutdown Zim, maybe it can't save last page, so next time use an
older page...

You can use next command to open Home page everytime, you open Zim:

zim.py NOTEBOOK PAGE

example:

zim.py MyNotebookName :Home

If it is work, you can edit shortcut icon or .desktop file of Zim.

Cheers

---
KRISZTIÁN MUKLI

_tel: +3630 347 4636_
_mail: krisztianmukli@mukli.hu_
_web: www.mukli.hu [3]_

01.05.2018 19:17 időpontban Joseph Reagle ezt írta:

> On 5/1/18 10:24 AM, jack wrote:
>
>> maybe something has got stuck...
>>
>> why not try setting it to something else and then set it back to the
>> page you want?
>
> Setting their homepage property does affect the page I am taken to you when I
> hit the homepage icon; it doesn't seem to affect the page zim starts with
> when it first launches. Is it supposed to?

Links:
------
[1] https://launchpad.net/~zim-wiki
[2] https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp