Well there are two more things that haven't found their way into the
charter. First, to become a permanent member of the list, you have to
fill out a survey which you should be receiving any day now from Jim
Cobabe. Second, there is a tendency once in a while on this list for it
to collapse into a giant virtual foodfight. Most food stuffs are
permitted, however green jello and green grits are only to be used by
people with proper permits on their person. Note that Marc Schindler is
not allowed to carry anything at this time or be in any foodfights
(doctor's orders), as he has the tendency to do strange things when hit
in the head with anything harder than toothpaste.

BTW, I'm almost moved out of the house, and haven't deep cleaned the rugs
yet, so if anyone is going to have a food fight at my house, you'd better
get it over with before Tuesday....

K'aya K'ama,
Gerald/gary  Smith    gszion1 @juno.com    http://www
.geocities.com/rameumptom/index.html
"No one is as hopelessly enslaved as the person who thinks he's free."  -
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Stacy:
Guys and gals, I finally read the charter just now.  I found out, to my
utter delight, that I haven't violated any charter rules, nor did I ever
have a desire to discuss such topics as are forbidden by charter rules.
It
seems as though I have already been obeying charter rules without even
knowing it!  What a delight to find out that the charter rules are not
contrary to my own human nature and convention.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com