Gary Smith wrote:

> Well there are two more things that haven't found their way into the
> charter. First, to become a permanent member of the list, you have to
> fill out a survey which you should be receiving any day now from Jim
> Cobabe. Second, there is a tendency once in a while on this list for it
> to collapse into a giant virtual foodfight. Most food stuffs are
> permitted, however green jello and green grits are only to be used by
> people with proper permits on their person. Note that Marc Schindler is
> not allowed to carry anything at this time or be in any foodfights
> (doctor's orders), as he has the tendency to do strange things when hit
> in the head with anything harder than toothpaste.

Even toothpaste if it's more than 2 days old.

> BTW, I'm almost moved out of the house, and haven't deep cleaned the rugs
> yet, so if anyone is going to have a food fight at my house, you'd better
> get it over with before Tuesday....

John's arriving here sometime this afternoon. We don't have grits at our local
SuperStore so he and Becky'll be getting chicken rice curry this evening.Stacy:

> Guys and gals, I finally read the charter just now.  I found out, to my
> utter delight, that I haven't violated any charter rules, nor did I ever
> have a desire to discuss such topics as are forbidden by charter rules.
> It
> seems as though I have already been obeying charter rules without even
> knowing it!  What a delight to find out that the charter rules are not
> contrary to my own human nature and convention.

Well, you're no fun! One of the *unwritten* rules is that you have to have
received at least one sterning from either Gary or JWR to retain your membership.

“Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time he will pick
himself up and continue on” – Winston Churchill