Now that's a mighty fine reception I'm receiving.  When I considered
moving to SLC, the people there kind of yawned...
At first, we'll be living in Mooresville (southwest), but we really like
Plainfield, and so will probably try looking there first. I'm not too
interested in the north part of the state, a little too cold for me
around the lakes. Unless, of course, you can find me a very nice paying
job where I can afford to wrap myself up in a warm Mercedes.  ;-)
We do like Zionsville, and will consider it also...
We'll be moving up around 2 January into a room we're renting. Once
settled, we'll look for an actual house.

K'aya K'ama,
Gerald/gary  Smith    gszion1 @juno.com    http://www
.geocities.com/rameumptom/index.html
"No one is as hopelessly enslaved as the person who thinks he's free."  -
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Val:

Yee Ha!  Gary's movin' to my neck of the woods!!  OK, so he'll be a
couple hours south, but what the hey.

I don't know where you plan on relocating to, but north of Indy is
Noblesville and Zionsville--both very nice areas.  Lebanon is farther
north west and is good for the small town feel close to Indy (abt 25
miles).  The mission home is north east of Indy.  When we do missionary
transfers, we take them to the chapel with the address 777
Sunblest--isn't that a great address for a chapel??   If I didn't love
where I live so much, I'd actually live down in Indy.  It is a fun
city--clean fun--Circle Centre Mall, Union Station etc.

Anyway, let me know when/where you'll be in January.  I go to Indy
several times a year so we should be able to hook up and meet.  Should be
going again in February for a legislative thingy.  Of course, I live in
the northern part of the state and I could look for something here for
you if you are interested.  Let me know.  We have several
universities/colleges in the immediate South Bend/Mishawaka area--Notre
Dame, St. Mary's College, Holy Cross, Indiana University South Bend,
Purdue University South Bend, Bethel College etc. who are all big
employers, plus we have the Hummer plant in Mishawaka churning out the
new H2's.  Another big employer.

It is exciting for me, all these years (even from waaaaay back) that I
have respected you and your words, and I'll finally get to meet you face
to face.

your sis in Mishawaka, IN (who feels soooo isolated away from Utah ;-))
val

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com