Even if there are no nonmembers on the list right now (are you sure about
that?), that doesn't mean that something couldn't be forwarded outside
the list, either on purpose or by accident. It happens, you know. We've
seen it happen.

Just look at what people in politics/government have said lately,
thinking no one was looking around. One Canadian leftist is praying to
maintain her government position, because she called our president
something off the record, but didn't make sure no one else was listening.
 Then there's the idiot Senator from the state just to my left on the map
who praised Strom Thurmond by stating he should have won the presidency
in 1948. Well, Strom only ran on one issue: segregation, so Trent Lott
was showing either his stupidity, or his racism (or both) when he made
that statement.

We never know who's listening, or who is going to take our statements out
of context, or spread them around the Internet.

BTW, anyone else feel that Trent Lott should step down as Majority
Leader? I've disliked him since he first got into that job. There are
many decent Senators that would do a much better job, without looking
like he just took off his white hood.

K'aya K'ama,
Gerald/gary  Smith    gszion1 @juno.com    http://www
.geocities.com/rameumptom/index.html
"No one is as hopelessly enslaved as the person who thinks he's free."  -
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

John:
> Gary, there are no nonmembers on this list.  I don't need to worry
about

> converting the Lamanites here regardless of my manner of stating the
> truth.  Obviously I wouldn't say these things in a mixed audience, but
>
> shouldn't have any problem getting agreement from other Latter-day
> Saints.  I guess there is just something about my manner that provokes
> opposition even when I am speaking the truth.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com