What you often don't consider is the love and affection we can have for such nonmembers. You also don't consider the drive for some of these nonmembers later to become baptized. You also don't consider the example of others who have done so and their marriages finally wind up in the temple. I agree it is far better to marry members, but I do not wish to live the rest of my earthly life alone and I have to admit that if this turns out badly I will not go around blaming God or the church. I am blind and wished to marry someone who was blind--hard to find wonderful blind members, sad to say.

Stacy.