Cousin Bill wrote:

> I'm coming back to ZION.  For a while anyway.  Anything I should know?
> Anything non-Mormon specific to talk about?)
>
> Bill Lewis (the one who is younger than Grandpa Bill.  I think I am
> Cousin Bill.  Who knows?)

Whereupon I pop my head through the door ever so briefly... :-)

I had stopped posting several months back, during the period when Zion went from being
hosted on Topica, to two different listservers, and ultimately back to Topica.
Somewhere along the way I had simply lost track of where the list resided.

But alas, my posts will probably still be few and far between for the time being.
Mainly because I'm now studying law at a night school (see
www.nashvilleschooloflaw.net), in addition to present full-time employment.  I'll be
at it at least through the early part of 2007.

Beyond that, all is well on this end.  Andrea, our daughter, turned 19 mos. today.
Regulars on the list will remember when she was born quite early and we had a scary go
at it...thankfully, she seems to have recovered fully without any lasting effects.  If
anything, she seems quite bright...just last week, she was trying to play with our
dishwasher by using the knob to turn it on.  So Melinda tried to prevent this by
removing the knob entirely.  Not long thereafter, Andrea grabs the car keys, which
were left in the livingroom, goes back to the kicthen, and successfully uses it as a
substitute for the knob.

But she's also a typical toddler.  Only last night, she tried to push cookie crumbs
through the vent holes in our satellite receiver, and this morning, she learned how to
unspool the tape out of a videocassette.  I fear it may have been my favorite "police
videos" compilation...I only learned this a couple of hours ago over the phone.  :-o
Fairly recent photos are out on firstnephi.com.

So that's the situation on this end.  Back to y'all.  :-)

---
>From the ZION List intake mailbox at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Rabinowitz Family -- Spring Hill, Tenn., U.S.A.
http://www.firstnephi.com