This idea is SO wonderful that I think we'll try to save up to go to SLC
for the next conference (or maybe for October's).  This would be a great
photo opportunity for any paper, and I would hope someone would print a
photo of one of these hate mongers when they're crushing and kicking the
flowers.

*jeep!
   --Chet
And, yep, I'm reproducing Rusty's entire message as an encouragement for
other Zionists to be there too.

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:26:04 -0800 Rusty Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
> When I first heard of this incident, my gut reaction was anger and
> disgust
> at the streetpreachers.  However, as I thought of it, I told Bob
> that what
> should be done at the next Conference (figuring that they will be
> there
> again, being offensive again) is everyone going to Conference should
> buy a
> single flower - one per person - and tape a message to the stem,
> saying,
> "The Lord loves you.".  Then, walk by these people on purpose and
> lay the
> flower at their feet and smile sweetly at them.  Can you imagine
> these
> people with mound of tens of thousands of flowers around them?!  Let
> them
> be the irrational ones.  Let us rise above it and be the examples
> of
> Christ.  That would be something to take a picture of, wouldn't it?
>
> I don't know if the media would pick it up, but one can only hope.
> Even if
> they didn't, it would be very satisfying to know that we didn't
> descend to
> their level.  And, as has been noted, the Lord will deal with them
> in His
> own time.  We just need to be patient enough to let Him do that.
> As
> offensive as it is to see someone desecrating temple garments, the
> garments
> themselves aren't what is sacred - they are a symbol of our devotion
> God.  But they only have any real significance when actually worn
> by
> someone that is true to the covenants made with God.
>
> Rusty

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!