BTW, there are also personality tests out there for Star Trek
personalities, M&M, muppets, XMen and cartoon villains.

Here are a few links:
http://www.geocities.com/windowkachan/personality/dbz/

Juuhachigou!  I am a bit of a loner, but I have a squishy
romantic side that fanfic writers just love to use.

Of course, since I've never played or whatched Dragonball Z, I
have no idea what this character is like.

http://www.roxydoll.com/~erin/quiz/

A red M&M -- You like to be in control, and you always make sure
the job gets done, even if you are a little bigheaded.  --  But I
have to wonder who assigned these colors.

You are Demeter, the Goddess of agriculture.  You are a type of
mother-figure to your friends, and whilst you are not incredibly
outgoing, you have much inner strength.  -- But in all honestly,
this looks like it was set up more for women than for men.

http://startrek.about.com/library/weekly/aa080201.htm

You share a basic personality configuration with Leonard McCoy.
I don't know that I agree with this one.  Especially the long
explanation it gave about why am similar to Bones.

http://mewing.net/cryquiz.shtml

I think I would be booted off the list if I wrote what it told me
my battle cry should be.

http://www.geraldfield.com/cgi-bin/unofficial/quizzes/sfesurvey.cgi?whatm
uppetareyou

This link doesn't seem to work.  And not just because it cut off
in mid link.  I tried several permutations and none of them
worked.

http://www.mutedfaith.com/quiz/vq.htm

You are the Super Villain. You have an incredible amount of power
over people, be it mentally, physically, or emotionally.  Or at
least you think you do.  Or maybe you just wish you did.  You're
also very explosive, and easily angered.  --  I have no idea what
this is supposed to be from.  But the last sentence is true.  But
then I also forget that anger almost immediately.  Which seems to
drive my wife batty.

http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~alyssa13/xmen/

This one doesn't seem to work either.

I have grown tired of these.  They're interesting, but I think I
went overboard here.

Cousin Bill
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Our country, right or wrong.  When