There may very well be resurrected beings in this event. However, once
resurrection occurs, IMHO, the desires for evil or good are already
established.

Once Satan is loosed, he will gather an army from amongst those still
living upon the earth. However, it will not be anywhere near the numbers
he has already taken with him.  In a world populated with 10 billion
people, I would imagine his army would be in the millions at most.

Now, will that final war be fought just amongst mortals, or will it also
be fought by spiritual beings on both sides, also? (on the lines of the
legendary last battles of the Norse Gods at Ragnarock?)
Gary Smith

John W. Redelfs wrote:

> Gerald Smith wrote:
> >But the longlasting Outer Darkness made for Sons of Perdition is a place
> >
> >which already will be quite filled with the third of heaven that has
> >already chosen it. Given 16 billion people estimated have already walked
> >
> >the earth, that means a minimum of 8 billion spirits rejected God in the
> >
> >Spirit World.  There just won't be very many mortals going there, as
> >they
> >don't have enough knowledge to choose it (and given they have already
> >rejected Satan's plan once, most probably won't change their minds and
> >choose his plan later).
>
> Those who are mortal now don't have enough knowledge to choose to be
> Sons
> of Perdition, but what about after the resurrection of the wicked?
> Isn't
> there going to be another great war after the Millennium?  Those who
> fight
> against Christ as resurrected beings following the resurrection of the
> wicked will have enough knowledge then, won't they?  Or is this war
> going
> to be fought strictly between those who are mortal upon the earth then?
>

> John W. Redelfs                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> "While we cannot agree with others on certain matters, we
> must never be disagreeable. We must be friendly,
> soft-spoken, neighborly, and understanding." (President
> Gordon B. Hinckley, October 2003)
> All my opinions are tentative pending further data. --JWR

Gerald (Gary) Smith
geraldsmith@ juno.com
http://www.geocities.com/rameumptom